Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Broad aim of this blog


Some time ago , a non Hindu friend of mine asked me to give a brief summary of hinduism or the Sanathana Dharma , and I suddenly realised I was tongue tied and at a loss for words ( which most hindus are , when it comes to their own dharma ) . Therefore my broad aim in this blog will be to collect titbits of information about the Sanathana Dharma .This will be a sort of online diary for me to refer to , a mirror of stuff in my head .I make no claims of being thorough , systematic , comprehensive, organised or regular in my posts , however they will be reasonably accurate .I have often found than when I need information I dont find it easily , hopefully this will help . A collection of stuff I feel I should know and remember . Perhaps this will be useful to others also. A sort of basic guide .

No comments: